Underwriting sources and uses
Our underwriting sources and uses interface lets you model your deal “below the line,” that is, under the net cash flow line on the multi year cash flow.
Go to the underwriting sources and uses page
Click the Underwriting tab and the Sources and Uses sublink.
Click the Configuration button.
1. Check the Enable checkboxes to include parameters. Set other configuration options to your liking. You can always return to this page.
2. Click Update to save changes.
Enter details for uses
Click the link for an individual use, for example Capital Costs.
Enter amounts per year or month. If you enter an annual amount, Backshop will calculate the monthly amounts, and vice versa.
Click Update to save changes.
Lower on the page …
Enter equity investment terms
1. Enter initial investment.
2. Enter monthly investments, if applicable.
3. Click Update to save changes.
Review underwriting sources and uses
These numbers model your deal “below the line,” that is, under the net cash flow line on the multi year cash flow.